Exceptional sanitary measures
Here are the measures we have put in place to ensure your safety:
- Wearing a mask in the common areas is compulsory for staff and customers.
- A protective Plexiglas has been installed for the reception staff
- Each person who enters the hotel must wash their hands with hydro- alcoholic gel
- Each person must respect the safety distances
- Breakfast will be served only in the rooms to avoid contact
- Some of our services are temporarily suspended or closed. If you have any demands, ask the front desk.
- During the stay, cleaning will not be done in the room, but you can ask us if you want it.
Staffs are committed to:
- Air all rooms and common areas for 45 min per day
- Disinfect at least 3 times a day the reception station, the door handles of the common areas and the elevator buttons
We ask each customer to respect the following rules:
- Wear a mask in common areas
- Promote payments by credit card (payment by contactless credit card up to a maximum of € 50)
- Promote early check-in with your mobile phone
- Wash your hands regularly
All these measures allow us to welcome you serenely in our hotel and we look forward to seeing you there very soon.
Do not hesitate to contact us by email or phone for any further questions
The Relais Saint Charles Hotel